TRAIN WITH THE BEST IN A SMALL GROUP ENVIRONMENT!!
Dates: TUES: JAN 15, 22, 29 & FEB 5, 12
Who: Boys ages 10–18 (advanced players only)
Location: Lou Fusz Athletic Training Facility at RAMS PARK (Fusz Room / BB Court / Racquetball Courts)
Price: $175 per player
***Limited spots available (10 per group) Offense & defense will train at the same time
slots but in separate areas.
- WHAT TO WEAR / BRING: Dress athletically. TENNIS / TURF / TRAINING SHOES ONLY (NO CLEATS)
- BRING FULL EQUIPMENT – bring stick, shoulder pads, elbow pads, helmet and gloves. WATER BOTTLE
About the Technical Training:
During this session, Sean and Rob will utilize a structured approach to build each player from the ground up, either offensively or defensively. This approach is built off the principles both have learned along their careers that helped take them to some of the highest levels of play.
The Offensive Technical Training will focus on stick protection, footwork, dodges, shooting, & offensive concepts for attackman & midfielders. The Defensive Technical Training will focus on defensive stick-work fundamentals, footwork, & defensive concepts for close defenders and long stick midfielders or defensive specialists. This program is the perfect opportunity to get advanced training to take your game to the next level, as well as prepare for the 2019 Spring season.
About the Technical Coaches:
Sean Meagher (Defense) – pictured
• St. Louis Native (SLUH)
• 5 Year MLL Professional Player
• Current member of the Ohio Machine
• Played at Robert Morris University
• Lead D1 lacrosse in caused turnovers
• NEC defensive player of the year
• Academic All-American
Rob Arnone (Offense)
• Long Island Native (Elmont HS)
• New York State Champion
• Adelphi University
• Long Island Lacrosse Club
• Has played alongside & against some of the best players in the world
• Coached numerous camps & clinics with coaches from North Carolina, Johns Hopkins, Syracuse, Notre Dame & more