BASIC RULES OVERVIEW (14U/12U):
7v7 (14U / 12U)
– 7v7 = 1 goalie, 2 A/M/D (boys: no more than 2 poles allowed on field at a time)
– Offsides = must keep 2 field players back past half line
5v5 (10U > boys only)
– 5v5 = NO GOALIES (goals will have hector the rejectors on them) 2 A/D & 1 M (boys: no poles allowed for 10U)
– No offsides
– 68×40 yard fields
– Games: 20 minute games
– Follow all US Lacrosse Rules
– NO TAKEOUT CHECKS FOR BOYS
– :30 shot clock (only turned on if official notices excessive stalling)
– Time serving penalties are :30
– Faceoffs / draws only to start halfs (to maximize play time)
– After goal is scored (14U/12U): goalie circles crease to start new possession (14U / 12U),
– After goal is scored (10U): team that is scored on, player pulls ball out and steps out to side of goal (about 10 feet) and is allowed to then start play on whistle. Opponents must give 10 yards.
This is a great opportunity to get extra games in this spring in a tournament like atmosphere. The jamboree will feature teams from around the St. Louis area, including SLYLA, CYC, independent and possibly regional teams. Held at the beautiful Lou Fusz Soccer Club turf fields. This event features a minimum of 3 games in a fast and quick 7v7 or 5v5 style format. The day will conclude with a lacrosse ball “EGG HUNT” for all players. They get to keep all the balls they pick up in the hunt, PLUS certain balls are specially marked to win awesome lacrosse related prizes.
WHEN: Saturday, April 20, 2019 (10am-1pm)
WHO: For Boys and Girls 14U / 12U / 10U
WHAT: 3 Game Guarantee; 7v7 (14U/12U) and 5v5 Format (10U). Games will be 20 minute running clock games.
TEAM PRICING: 14U & 12U teams are $200 and 10U teams are $150
IF YOU NEED A TEAM, JOIN A HOUSE TEAM: $50 (one team per age group will be available to join)
FREE LACROSSE BALL “EGG HUNT” FOR ALL PLAYERS, FEATURING LACROSSE RELATED PRIZES AND FREE LACROSSE BALLS
EGG HUNT TIMES: 10U will be at approximately 1 pm followed by the 12U / 14U age groups around 2pm. Finalized times will be released along with game schedule the week of the tournament.
ANY QUESTIONS OR IF COST IS AN ISSUE? Please talk to Todd Dillon about options (314-221-7895 or email@example.com)