Little Lou’s Lacrosse
Ages: Boys & Girls 4–6
Location: LFA Training Center
1 Athletic Dr, Earth City, MO 63045
(formerly 1 Rams Way)
LITTLE LOU’S LACROSSE IS STICK-ONLY / NON CONTACT LACROSSE FOR BEGINNERS!
The perfect session for introducing the fastest game on 2 feet to the littlest of laxers. LFA Little Lou's Lacrosse program is specially geared towards the young, learning and brand new players with limited or zero experience. This program is open to the public, regardless of experience and skill level. The sessions feature fun games and training to teach the basic fundamentals and principals of the sport. Players will receive instruction from top area coaches and players. Once a player completes a Little Lou's program, he or she will be prepared for future team/ league play. Most importantly, WE HAVE FUN !
• All Little Lou's Lacrosse sessions are 4-8 weeks long depending on the season
• Open to all boys & girls players ages 4–6 (regardless of experience and skill)
• Fun games and training to teach the basic fundamentals of the sport
• All sessions are 100% NO CONTACT from start to finish.
• No equipment or pads needed, all sessions are sticks only
(Lou Fusz will provide a stick if one is needed)