Little Lou’s Spring 2019!
(stay tuned for more Little Lou’s Session Announcements coming soon!)
LITTLE LOU’S SPRING LACROSSE — STICK-ONLY / NON CONTACT LACROSSE FOR BEGINNERS!
The perfect session for introducing the fastest game on 2 feet to the littlest of laxers (age 4-7 year olds).
– 9 week session (every Monday 5:15-6:15pm)
– Open to all area boys and girls players ages 8 and under (regardless of experience and skill)
– Program is specially geared towards the young, learning and brand new players with limited or zero experience
– The sessions feature fun games and training to teach the basic fundamentals and principals of the sport
– The season is capped with a non-contact scrimmage against other area kids (of similar age and skill)
– Players will receive instruction from top area coaches and players
– SESSION IS 100% NO CONTACT FROM START TO FINISH
– NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED / STICKS ONLY (Lou Fusz will provide a stick if one is needed)
– MOST IMPORTANTLY WE HAVE FUN!
– Once player completes session, he or she will be prepared for future League or Team play
FEE: ONLY $150 (includes reversible pinnie)
MANDATORY US LACROSSE MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED FOR ALL PLAYERS:
All Lou Fusz Lacrosse players are required to have a valid US Lacrosse Youth Membership ($30). If you have already have a membership, make sure it is renewed and up to date.
GET MEMBERSHIP HERE: http://www.uslacrosse.org/membership.aspx
DATES & TIMES:
MONDAYS — MARCH 18, 25, APRIL 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, MAY 6, 13 from 5:15pm – 6:15pm
OUTDOOR TURF FIELD
Lou Fusz Training Facility at RAMS PARK
1 Rams Way
Earth City, MO 63045