Summer Little Lou’s Lacrosse
Ages: Boys & Girls 4–8
Dates: July 13-16
Locations: LFA Training Center
Price: $200 (includes free t-shirt)
DO's: Bring a water bottle/drink.
Wear tennis shoes or cleats.
Wear athletic clothing.
Bring your own stick if available.
LFA Little Lou's Lacrosse Camp is specially geared towards the young, learning and brand new players with limited or zero experience. This camp is open to anyone and everyone, regardless of experience and skill level. The camp features fun games and training to teach the basic fundamentals and principals of the sport. Players will receive instruction from top area coaches and players. Most importantly, WE HAVE FUN! CAMP IS NO EQUIPMENT / NO CONTACT. STICKS ONLY. If you do not have a stick, the camp will provide one.
- 4-day (1/2 day) Summer camp session
- Open to all area boys and girls players ages 4-8 (regardless of experience and skill)
- Program is specially geared towards the young, learning and brand new players with limited or zero experience
- The days feature fun games and training to teach the basic fundamentals and principals of the sport
- Players will receive instruction from top area coaches and players
- SESSION IS 100% NO CONTACT FROM START TO FINISH
- NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED / STICKS ONLY (Lou Fusz will provide a stick if one is needed)
- MOST IMPORTANTLY WE HAVE FUN!
DATES: July 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 (MON-THUR)
TIME: 8:30am - 12:30pm
COST: $200 (includes a free Lou Fusz t-shirt)
All programs are open to the public. Players must be registered individually and paid during the registration process.