LFA at Home Training
These are uncertain times, unfortunately without many answers offered right this second. However, the game that we play is a great teacher. It is a reason that sport offers us so much more than just what we experience on the field. We will use a few of the 5 points in our philosophy to guide us here as well.
KEEP TRAINING WITH US! SEE LINKS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA / DAILY TRAINING PLANS / YOUTUBE VIDEOS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE #LFALAXATHOME
* RESPECT Just like a team, there are more players on the field than just yourself. As frustrating as it will be, we must respect this process and hope that our positive actions can have the effect we want on our society as a whole.
* HARD WORK “The fight was won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road: long before I danced under those lights (Muhammed Ali)." This is our opportunity to improve as players, and challenge ourselves to take another step towards returning stronger. To reach the next level, every player must take steps out of their comfort zone and ask themselves for more.This page has a training schedule (click on the hyper links) for the next few weeks. Push yourself, and if you want more, please reach out.
* ENJOYMENT Every TUES & THUR we go LIVE on Instagram with our Coaches (Coaches Corner) at 4pm! Lacrosse tips, games and conversations with our amazing staff. Come say hi!
* EXCELLENCE This will not be over tomorrow. Excellence is a result of a commitment to persistence. The game changes and takes on many different shapes. We will continue to adjust, and persevere to find that W!
* PROGRESS We continue to evaluate seasons, programming, and participation as this evolves and dates emerge, cancelling/compacting events. Please trust that all leagues are working on contingency plans for our next steps. As soon as we have information, we will share that with you, and how that affects financials.
For the time being, all facilities will be closed. We will send out further communications when we believe programming can begin again. Thank you for your patience, and your commitment to the club!