President of Lou Fusz Athletic
Pete began his career with the Lou Fusz Soccer Club in 1992 when he joined the club’s first team. Pete earned all-state honors while at Chaminade, and participated in both the Olympic Development Program and the Adidas Elite Soccer Program. Pete continued his soccer career as a Georgetown Hoya. After college, Pete worked his way up to Vice President of the Lou Fusz Automotive Network; while simultaneously donating his time as the President of the Lou Fusz Soccer Club. It is Pete’s mission to teach young athletes the power of a positive attitude and the extreme value of teamwork, which he has seen first hand. Pete has a passion for helping the children of St. Louis get the best experience possible by learning soccer skills, and more importantly life skills, that will help them succeed after the sport.
Dan grew up in Philadelphia, attending Chestnut Hill Academy where was a 12x Varsity Letter winner. Heading south for college, Gargan attended Georgetown University in the Big East and was twice named Captain & MVP of the soccer team. Leaving college early, Dan began his 12-year professional career being drafted by the Colorado Rapids. He went on to play in over 200 professional games, highlighted by two Canadian Championships with Toronto FC and a MLS Cup championship in 2014 with the LA Galaxy. Since his retirement as a player, he has stayed active at the highest levels of the game, working as a MLS color analyst with Fox Sports. A firm believer in continuing education, Dan recently completed the USSF National B License and will be moving on to the A at first convenience. Dan’s experience at all levels of the game in this country provide Lou Fusz Athletic with great leadership and a vision for this club to continue to prosper and evolve.
Executive Director of Lou Fusz Athletic Lacrosse
Todd Dillon has been actively involved in the game of lacrosse both locally and nationally for more than 20 years. Dillon was a captain and a 3-time all-star midfielder during his high school days (Kirkwood & CBC 96′-99′). Dillon played collegiate lacrosse at Wittenberg University in Ohio. As a freshman, he was a starting midfielder and voted Rookie of the Year by his teammates (2000).
Post-college, Todd helped establish, and run both the Fall Face-Off (DI Fall Ball Tournament held in STL, MO from 03′-07′ featuring national powerhouses such as Notre Dame, Princeton, Syracuse and more), and the first inner-city lacrosse program in St. Louis at the Mathews Dickey Boys and Girls Club (2007-14). From 2007-2009 while working professionally in advertising at the agency CORE, Dillon worked on national campaigns for the two largest lacrosse companies (Warrior and Brine Lacrosse – both owned by New Balance). As a senior Account Executive, he led all digital, print, catalog, event and TV marketing for the brands, developing and producing ads that ran nationally on ESPN and in Inside Lacrosse & Lacrosse Magazine. Dillon also is currently President of the Michael Sennett Count On Me Foundation (501c3 dedicated to providing lacrosse opportunities and scholarship to economically disadvantaged kids), which he helped establish in 2011. The Foundation has several of it’s former kids now playing college lacrosse.
Todd couldn’t be more excited about the future of the sport both locally and nationally. “To be partnered with such a St. Louis business and sports institution like Lou Fusz is a dream come true. I’m so blessed to be able to use the resources and facilities that Lou Fusz has to get more sticks in hands and to continue to introduce the sport I love to the next generation.”
- CBC High School Captain (1999)
- 3x Missouri High School All Star (1997-1999)
- Wittenberg University Lacrosse Rookie of the Year (2000)
- Co-founder of Mathews Dickey Boys and Girls Club Lacrosse (2008-14).
- Co-founder of the Michael Sennett Count On Me Foundation (501c3 non profit for inner city lacrosse) (2009)
- Senior Account Executive on national advertising campaigns for both Warrior and Brine Lacrosse (both owned by New Balance). Led all digital, print, catalog, event and TV marketing for both brands (2008-2009)
- Program Director & Volunteer Lacrosse Coach at Loyola Academy (2015-2017)
- President of the Michael Sennett Count On Me Foundation (2015-current)
- Founder and Director of the Lou Fusz Lacrosse Club (2015-current)
- US Lacrosse - St. Louis, MO Chapter Board Member (2017-current)
- Vice President of SLYLA (St. Louis Youth Lacrosse Association) (2017-current)
- US Lacrosse - St. Louis Chapter Diversity and Inclusion Chair (2018-current)
- Tamara S. Boots Youth Commitment Award Recipient - US Lacrosse - St. Louis Chapter (2018)