Lou Fusz Lacrosse is the newest addition to the Lou Fusz Athletic network. Based in St. Louis, MO, the Lou Fusz Lacrosse Club is following the success of the Lou Fusz Soccer Club (which features 160+ teams and 4,000+ kids), and is offering year-round Lacrosse instruction, teams, camps, clinics, tournaments, leagues and more to youth in the St. Louis area.
Through an accomplished ownership structure, unsurpassed commitment, and world-class outdoor and indoor turf facilities, Lou Fusz Lacrosse has the goal to bring the best Lacrosse to St. Louis and the midwest.
If you have any questions about the program, or would like to discuss anything lacrosse-related, interested parties can contact:
Lou Fusz Athletic Lacrosse
TODD DILLON BIO
Todd Dillon has been actively involved in the game of lacrosse both locally and nationally for more than 20 years. Dillon was a captain and a 3-time all-star midfielder during his high school days (Kirkwood & CBC 96′-99′). Dillon played collegiate lacrosse at Wittenberg University in Ohio. As a freshman, he was a starting midfielder and voted Rookie of the Year by his teammates (2000).
Post-college, Todd helped establish, and run both the Fall Face-Off (DI Fall Ball Tournament held in STL, MO from 03′-07′ featuring national powerhouses such as Notre Dame, Princeton, Syracuse and more), and the first inner-city lacrosse program in St. Louis at the Mathews Dickey Boys and Girls Club (2007-14). From 2007-2009 while working professionally in advertising at the agency CORE, Dillon worked on national campaigns for the two largest lacrosse companies (Warrior and Brine Lacrosse – both owned by New Balance). As a senior Account Executive, he led all digital, print, catalog, event and TV marketing for the brands, developing and producing ads that ran nationally on ESPN and in Inside Lacrosse & Lacrosse Magazine. Dillon also is currently President of the Michael Sennett Count On Me Foundation (501c3 dedicated to providing lacrosse opportunities and scholarship to economically disadvantaged kids), which he helped establish in 2011. The Foundation has several of it’s former kids now playing college lacrosse.
Todd couldn’t be more excited about the future of the sport both locally and nationally. “To be partnered with such a St. Louis business and sports institution like Lou Fusz is a dream come true. I’m so blessed to be able to use the resources and facilities that Lou Fusz has to get more sticks in hands and to continue to introduce the sport I love to the next generation.”
Lacrosse Club Timeline
- 2015 – Lacrosse Club is founded
- 2016 – Club fields 3 teams and 50 kids in it’s inaugural Spring seasson
- 2016 – Club becomes primary host for the Saint Louis Youth Lacrosse Association (SLYLA)
- 2016 – Former Major League Soccer star Dan Gargan joins the Lou Fusz Athletic as General Manager
- 2017 – Lou Fusz Soccer and Lacrosse unite as one to form and rebrand club as Lou Fusz Athletic
- 2017 – Lou Fusz Athletic announces the acquisition of Rams Park, former home to the St. Louis Rams
- 2017 – Don Popovic Pavilion opens, featuring the Back Post Grill and Tap and new restrooms
- 2017 – Lacrosse Club grows to over 150 kids and 10 teams competing in 2nd Spring season
- 2017 – 4 Lou Fusz Teams win their SLYLA League Championships (8U & 10U Boys, 10U & 12U Girls)
- 2017 – Lou Fusz Soccer Club 25th Anniversary
- 2017 – Club hosts Men’s Lacrosse Summer League
- 2017 – Club organizes and hosts the first SPEED Lacrosse 3v3 tournaments in the St. Louis area
- 2017 – Club starts Fall Youth League for all boys and girls players ages 7-14.
- 2017 – Club hosts inaugural Top Sauce Lacrosse Tournament (Men’s 7v7)
2017 – Club hosts indoor Boys and Girls Winter League at RAMS PARK Facility (former training center for the NFL RAMS).